- a Firefox Addon to Sort, Search, Summarize, Filter, Copy, Chart, Rearrange, Combine & Compare HTML Tables!
- Multiple-column-sorting on unlimited # of columns!!
- Auto-detects Date, Time, IP address, Number, String, Currency for sorting/filtering
- Sorts European-, US- or Y-M-D- styled Dates/Numbers and alphanumerical data
- Sorts images, input box, dropdown menu etc.
- Provides statistics such as min, max, average, median, stdev, sum, count, unique count for all columns with one click!
- Copies the filtered/sorted tables in different formats suitable for pasting into Excel, Email etc.
- Allows copying of only the selected rows/columns/cells in suitables formats too.
- Hide columns/show hidden columns
- CtrlKey + drag-n-drop to move columns/rows (new in v0.995)
- Utilies such as setting/clearing specific range of rows to sort/filter, scroll to table header/footer (for quick access to heading and summary) ...
- Provides two types of filters - search/select - use one or use both!
- Intelligent search - search partial string/number/date or match exact value(s) (0.5 and 0.05 E+1 would match each other!)
- Search supports range operations for all datatypes, even your custom datatypes! - e.g., '<=5 & >3' gives you any number that's over 3 and less or equal to 5, '>= 01.01.2009 | < 01.01.2007' in a M/D/Y date column gives you dates prior to 2007 or in or after 2009, and so on ...
- Search allows regular expression search, search all columns at once and/or inverted search (matching only those without the search string)
- Smart select as well - (0.5 and 0.05 E+1 would be one entry on the dropdown menu!)
- Summary stats are auto-refreshed after filtering
- Many more!
- Chart and analyze table data with one click!
- Pie/Scatter/Line/Frequency/Histogram/Bubble chart provided
- Make a savable chart in literally seconds!
- Combines multiple tables using clicks, then open combined table for further sort/filter or all other actions
Features Shared by the Entire Program
- Works on complex data table, nested table and table with colspan
- Speedy (check the 1000-row table demo out!) - reduce unnecessary paging
- Context-sensitive menu allows quick access to all of TableTools2' power!
- Nearly all actions has default keyboard shortcuts that can be changed/disabled
- Entire interface localizable in your language! Internationalized in date style, decimal point.