- an Addon helping Firefox beat Google Chrome Instant and does much more!
- The BEST ever text search, bar none! - Search current tab, all or filtered tabs with regular expression/whole-word, optional find-as-you-type, Match count/distribution/context/navigation. No browser/other addon could match this addon!
- Make Firefox LocationBar much better than Google Instant!
- Use customizable shortcuts to launch search on any one/multiple/category of engines instantly
- Any textbox of webpage or Firefox's urlBar/SearchBar/FindBar is a searchbox
- A large number of engines are pre-included & when you type best suggestions for keyword is provided
- Adding a custom search engine is NEVER easier!
- Manage all engines (edit/import searchbar/export/remove) in the 'Manage Search Engines' panel
- Multi-tab preview provided for results of all searches!
- Address completion - e.g., use ';gm pizza near ;h ' syntax anywhere (or 'gm pizza near ;h' in URLBar/SearchBar) to search for pizza place near home on Google Maps!
- Ctrl + ';' shortcut to focus inside 1st textbox on page, allowing fast search again.
- Don't like Instant? Its speed can be adjusted in options, or turned it off with one checkbox or individually.
Search Features (Cont'd)
- Select text on page & click one of 7 preset icons in the popped up Smart Searchbox to search right away!
- Right click on an icon to preview search result instead of opening tab
- Easily designate any engine you want in Smart Searchbox up to an unlimited number of engines/engine categories.
- To change the popped up default engine to one you want, just type the desired engine shortcut (no need to focus in the Smart Searchbox's textbox first)
- Press 'tab' key to bring the engine and selected text to Firefox searchbar to modify the text before searching.
- Press 'ctrl' key to hide popup, press 'shift' key to bring it up again.
- Get driving directions from home to selected address with only 3 keystrokes!. From address to home takes just one more keystroke.
- Optionally make the popup not show (pressing 'shift' still brings it up) or shows at arbitrary positions relative to mouse.
- Get local weather/Calculator from anywhere.
- Adds another search box at bottom of Google web/video/news/shopping pages for your convenience.
AutoCopy / Drag&Drop Features
- Select text on a webpage & the text is automatically copied onto clipboard.
- Selected text inside text input box, textarea and HTML editor iframes is NOT auto-copied.
- Click middle mouse button to paste text into textboxes.
- 'smart copy&paste' feature for quick URL copying, select-all copying and paste-n-go.
- Right click & drag links to 4 zones (UpperRight, UpperLeft, LowerRight, LowerLeft) to open links in tabs on left/right in fore/background.
- Right click & drag images saves the image automatically into one of 4 directories.
- 'Force find image' option saves background images and lifts the block websites place on right clicking on image (respect the copyright & save only the incorrect blocks!)
- Press 'Shift' key while drag and drop to change save location, 'Alt' key changes file name, 'Ctrl+Alt' key force find image, all on the fly!
- Click-n-drag links leaves a blue trail while image leaves a red trail. Very useful when dragging images that have links (images are dragged by default, press 'ctrl' key to force dragging links).